Thursday, July 13, 2023

Michael's Musings

Constant Stimulation
Michael Shinafelt 

Recently it has been brought to my attention that I tend to need constant stimulation. While I don't think this the whole story I do believe it to be true to some extent. I'm here to let you all know, right here, right now, one of the best gifts you can give yourself is the gift of meditation.

Put the phone down, don't turn on the TV and simply switch off! "Yes" it's that simple and quite beneficial I might add. As soon as I have completed this weeks musings I'm going to do exactly that. Time to move onward...

Saw the documentary about Wham! on Netflix. While hardly revelatory it was very nostalgic for me. "Yes" I am that many years old.

Barbenheimer, Barbenheimer, Barbenheimer that's all I ever hear!!!

Repressing murderous rage with sugar, just sayin'

Eat, Sleep, Voodoo - priorities

Jesus drove a Honda, but he never spoke of it because he "did not speak of his own accord"

The next stage in my healing journey? Running around calling people c#nts

Congrats to Vanderpump Rules on it's first Emmy Nomination, a well deserved one I might add, and I just did

Please do not feed the whores, the more you know...

Woman Crush of the Week - Courtney Love, because Live Through This is one of the greatest albums ever made IMHO. "Yes" I've been listening to it lately, it's real and spectacular!!!

Twitter seems awfully tipsy of late

Speaking of Twitter is there any hot ne place all the cool kids are migrating to yet? Not a passing fancy place an actual hub.

Please stop trying to be like everyone else. You don't even like everyone else

How many witches does it take to change a light bulb? Depends what you want it changed into I'm guessing

Now is the time

Time for what you might ask? Find out here...

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment