Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Hump Day & Chill

Barbie & Ken
Margot Robbie & Ryan Gosling

As the Barbie Movie train is roaring full steam ahead into it's opening weekend and I've made no secret about my desire to see it. Well guess what Minions?! It's more Hump Day & Chill Barbie Movie fun!

"Yes" I have already purchased my ticket for the 1:20 showing at Alamo Drafthouse in downtown Los Angeles. Can't wait to kick back imbibe a margarita and let the good times roll.

This image is giving me Barbie and Ken life! Barbie looks sad to be arrested whilst Ken, seems to think it is a lark of some sort.

Advanced word is the movie is a great and no one seeing it will be disappointed in the least.

Thus you are getting one last Hump Day & Chill to the Barbie Movie before it officially opens. However if I end up loving it as much as I think I will, well now..."Yes" there will be more where that came from!!!

PS I wish Ryan Gosling was my personal Ken Doll!

Barbie Movie on the WWW -

https://www.barbie-themovie.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment