Thursday, July 6, 2023

Michael's Musings

Pucker Up Here I Am!!!
Michael Shinafelt

Another 4th Of July weekend has come and gone, I basically celebrated by sitting home and watching my new flat screen high def TV. Just the way I like the 4th firework and stray bullet free.

Onward we march to another day, week and month!

As if anyone with any sense didn't know an animated film about a Teenage Kraken would flop, duh

Nosferatu/Ellen Degeneres things you can't unsee

Thou shalt not covet another man's chicken tenders

Old is when the guy installing your new flat screen doesn't know of the Batman TV series 

Having a Bible verse in your bio does not make you a good person

If the new Indian Jones movie had been called The Dildo Of Destiny I would so be there!

Only watched the first and last episode of HBO's The Idol, they were basically the same episode

When I'm with you I can not, not dance 

Woman Crush of the Week - P!nk who is currently on her Trustfall Tour she and her music are amazing!!!

So we can ban straight bachelorette parties in gay bars now???

Forgiveness is not denial

Do I look younger now that we've been turned back 50 years?

Cate Blanchett's Lesbian Vibe would be a great name for a band

Color me impressed about something 

Impress me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment