Monday, October 23, 2023

Current Mood

Siouxsie Sioux

"We've come to scream in the happy house, We're in a dream in the happy house, We're all quite sane, This is the happy house -- we're happy here" - Happy House, Siouxsie And The Banshees

Yesterday I had brunch at my local The Kitchen, their Fish & Chips with Red Sangria is perfection on a Sunday morning. Whoever was in charge of music has great taste, it was Siouxsie And The Banshees the whole time I was there!!!

Thus upon arriving home I got on the computer and played one of the songs by them I love, but did not hear, Happy House.

I also realized with the world the way it is, this song reflects my Current Mood towards it.

"No" I'm not going to explain the song. Honestly I think the song title is quite self explanatory without even hearing a single lyric. 

So I will do you one better then a song explanation, hit the video after the jump! Do it and do it now!!!


Siouxsie And The Banshees on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siouxsie_and_the_Banshees  

No comments:

Post a Comment