Thursday, October 5, 2023

Michael's Musings

Don't You Wish Your Boyfriend Was A 
Freak Like Me???
Michael Shinafelt

It's my first column of Spooky Season, the most wonderful and my favorite time of the year!!! This is me using a photo I took one year at Knott's Scary Farm of an Evil Clown on a maze called a Dark Ride as background.

There was a plethora of strobe lights going on and I was disoriented and could not find my way out so I held my phone up and took the photo of the Evil Clown and asked him how to get the F#ck out of the meat locker, naturally...that's so me!

There's some horrors in this house, "Yes" really!!!

It's the season for Strangers With Candy, indeed...

Do you need a spooky hug today???

FYI A group of Karen's is called a homeowners association 

When self-driving cars become mainstream, dead old people will occasionally just arrive at their destinations, the more you know

Dashcam sightings of Gwyneth Paltrow, discuss...

Linda Blair, the demonic possession whisperer 😄

Denise Richards is back on RHOBH and it looks like she has it out with Erika Jayne, getting my popcorn ready!

Woman Crush of the Week - Halloween isn't, well Halloween without paying tribute to the ultimate Final Girl Laurie Strode 

Disconnection from certain people will bless your life

How was the season 3 premiere of Chucky? Catching it today 

Hitting the opening reception of the photo exhibit Rick Castro Forever at Hollywood Forever Cemetery today. Forever and ever...

Tis the season to watch American Psycho again, love that movie!

Always Remember: I'm The Devil

Have one Hell of a time with me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment