Thursday, October 12, 2023

Michael's Musings

I Want To Play A Game...
Michael Shinafelt

So tomorrow is fittingly Friday The 13th, of course one landed in the middle of Spooky Season, as it should. A friend is coming over not to celebrate it per se but we are going to celebrate it since that is the day he can make it.

I hope our luck doesn't run out tomorrow night, if it does...bring it, and another glass of wine.

I noticed everything, I just acted like I didn't, so there!

Crinkle Cut Fries, ribbed for your pleasure, you're welcome...

Stay away from the ferns, they hate humans

Almost finished binging Red Hot Cherry Flavor on Netflix. Two more episodes to go. That show gets weirder as it progresses 

I would not be surprised to read a headline that goes like this: Taylor Swift Walks On Water 

Finally caught The Strangers there was some really good stuff in it, unfortunately it got bogged down by the really cliche things that were in it. What could have been a great horror movie was rendered merely OK

There was a squirrel staring at my window from the next door neighbors balcony with an evil look in it's eyes...Ugh! I hate squirrels!

Favorite Thing I Saw Online recently - Cardi B makes music for women that shoplift at yard sales LOL!

Woman Crush of the Week - The most underrated Final Girl Amy Steel who was so great in Friday The 13th Part 2

I have no desire to hear one more damned thing about Will and Jada Pinkett Smith and their relationship. I don't know who the people are that actually do

Where can I watch American Psycho? I feel a need to view it again, I love that movie!!!

19 days until Halloween...

When I have insomnia I always watch The King Of Queens love me some Leah Remini

And now I'm going to pull a rabbit out of my...

Find out where here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment