Thursday, October 26, 2023

Michael's Musings

"Come and play with us Michael, forever...and ever...and ever"
Michael Shinafelt

Look who I encountered in the lobby of Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas DTLA (Downtown Los Angeles) yesterday when I went and saw Killers of the Flower Moon...

The Shining Twins! They tried to lure me to the other side with their wonder twin powers, but my powers are stronger and I resisted and managed to get seated in theater four to see Martin Scorsese's latest before it was too late. Mess with me and find out Minions, time to muse!!!

Killers of the Flower Moon is a sweeping, ambitious piece of filmmaking, that being stated it should have been called Killers of my White Ass. It could have been trimmed by a half hour and worked jut fine as a three hour movie instead of the three and a half hour film it is

Next time I go to Alamo Drafthouse I'm going to take that trip to the other side with The Shining Twins, I'm curious

Girls have got balls. They're just a little higher up, that's all. The more you know...

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly, indeed!

More Brains, discuss 

Hexing, because murder is wrong

Did you hear that horror films may potentially have a VD disclaimer?! Google it, it's not what you think and in IMHO it's a bridge too far

Upon arrival in heaven do all the "day after pills" greet you? Asking for a friend

Woman Crush of the Week - One of my favorite, not to mention sexy performances in a horror movie is the cast to perfection Nastassja Kinski in Paul Schrader's redo of Cat People which I've seen at least ten times (most likely more)

Isn't it groundbreaking when Gays add a harness to their Halloween Costume? NOT!

So I see a lot of excited chatter about the horror flick The Sentinel being on Netflix like it's  some forgotten masterpiece. I saw that movie and remember it being quite the opposite

It's almost here...5 more days until Halloween!!!

When you try to pronounce the name of your prescriptions...but accidentally summon Satan instead

I put a spell on you...

Wanna know what spell I put on you? Follow me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment