Saturday, October 28, 2023

Only 3 More Days Until...Halloween!

Michael Shinafelt


As you can see I am falling apart with excitement, only three more days until Halloween!

The month of October is my favorite time of the year as we celebrate Halloween all month long (well at least I do, and I know many of you f do as well) - honestly it's the most fun I have for 31 days straight of the whole year (not the only fun I said the MOST fun.)

What am I doing for the big H? Presently my only real plan is to attend yoga at Hollywood Forever Cemetery. Then I'm going to let the spirits be my guide for the rest of the day and see where they take me.

I'm sure the journey will be exactly the Halloween experience I need. The spirits always know...

It's always Halloween in my soul!

Boo!

Michael Shinafelt on IG -

No comments:

Post a Comment