Thursday, October 19, 2023

Michael's Musings

Michael Shinafelt

Hello and Happy 12 Days until Halloween!!! This year has been a great Spooky Season thus far and I am excited for the High Holy Day to arrive! 

No one is going to dampen my anticipation, especially you Satan!!! Moving on...

Binged The Fall Of The House Of Usher on Netflix. Loved it! It was darkly funny, appropriately grotesque, creepy AF and completely off the wall.

A lot of people have the wrong idea about me and honestly I have no desire to clear that sh!t up.

Hush little baby, don't say a word, never mind the noise you heard. It's just the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

I find you repugnant but I must enter into small talk with you due to social conditioning 

Litter clump cookies, discuss

Dear Jada Pinkett Smith, literally no one cares

For Halloween I'm opening the It's Too Late Petting Zoo, think about it, but not too much

He has his Father's eyes, that's all

Woman Crush of the Week - Anna Paquin as Sookie Stackhouse on True Blood. One of my favorite shows ever!

For the sake of your mental health take mixed signals as a hard "No"

Groom your children to become amphibians and teach them about frogs, the more you know

Life's a witch and then you fly, boo!

Heading to Joshua Tree today, I love the desert

Sometimes you've just gotta say...

I say many things, check them out here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment