Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Hump Day & Chill

The Shards
l-r
Igby Rigney, Hayes Warner, Kaia Gerber & Homer Gere


It's Wednesday again aka Hump Day & Chill aka Shards Night!

"Yes" Minions Shards Night! You know that Ryan Murphy limited series based on the Brett Easton Ellis novel streaming Hulu and Disney+ and airing every Hump Day & Chill until it's completion on FX.

That's The Shards I am referring to.  

I for one am thoroughly enjoying it. Hey what's not to like? 

With an engaging attractive cast, an edgy storyline, decadence, it being set in the 80's and my personal favorite a pitch black sense of humor, who wouldn't be all in?!

Not to mention I am a connoisseur of Brett Easton Ellis' work. American Psycho and Less Then Zero anyone???

Guess how I am going to Hump Day & Chill this evening?

Really Rhonda???

The Shards on the WWW -

https://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/the-shards    

No comments:

Post a Comment