![]()
Gotta Get Up, To Get Down
Michael Shinafelt
"I won't bore you with the detail, baby
I don't even wanna waste your timeLet's just say that maybeYou could help to ease my mindBaby, I ain't Mr. Right" - Fastlove, George MichaelAlways say yes to a quick 30 minute drink with your bestie. those 90 minutes could be the best 3 hours of your life
Frank-N-Furter said it best: Don't dream it, be it!
Your past doesn't need you anymore. Your future does. The more you know...
Karoline Leavitt leaving the White House to spend more time lying to her family
The humidity in Los Angeles has been quite grotesque of late, discuss
I love DeSano Pizza...that's all
Why would one go to an AA meeting when they are not an anonymous alcoholic, but a well known one? I ask you??? I'm waiting...
Granny had two passions in life. LSD and ducks. And aren't you happy?!
Woman Crush of the Week - with Teenage Sex and Death at Camp Miasma playing how could it not be the amazing Gillian Anderson???
I can't get enough of the Madonna/Kylie Minogue collab Love Sensation! The lyric video is resplendent!
Sagittarius Thought of the Day: I choose to play stupid but trust me, I know everything you think I don't
America is becoming a torture chamber for smart people, think about it, but not too much
Put the lime in the coconut and ________ That's correct fill in the blank, do it and do it now!!!
Having my pre-colonoscopy screening appointment today. Hope it all comes out OK
Be the universe with me here -
No comments:
Post a Comment