
"I really get a dirty mindWhenever you're around"
Michael Shinafelt
"There's something about you, baby
It happens all the timeWhenever I'm around you, baby
I get a dirty mind" - Dirty Mind, Prince
Friendly reminder, August is National Dog Month
Happiness is submission to GODzilla, think about it, but not too much
May your anger turn into a fart and leave your body, have a nice day!
What do you think of The Shards? I viewed the first two episodes last night and am enjoying it. I also lived through the 80's so the math makes sense on this.
The Universe says: There's so much peace in knowing that you will not miss out on what's meant for you. Relax a little.
What's the difference between Vietnam and Iran? Trump had a plan to get out of Vietnam
Long live Dana Bash! IYKYK
Creativity is what happens when life moves through you without resistance, indeed
Woman Crush of the Week - Since The Shards is on my mind Kaia Gerber, what beauty
Crack that whip, that's all...
Sometimes you have to hug people you don't like so you know how big a hole to dig in your backyard
My circle of friends is now extremely small, it's not even a circle anymore. It's a dot.
Craving some Tex Mex, right here, right now
In other news this column was brought to you by Cabernet Sauvignon
Raise a glass with me here -
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment