Thursday, August 27, 2026

Michael's Musings

 

Don't Point That Thing At Me Unless You Plan To Shoot
Michael Shinafelt


"You won't escape alive

Of what's become your life
Stop crying like a child
You got what you want!" - Harder You Get, Scissor Sisters

Do you give "Good Vibes?" Asking for a friend...

FYI I have resting "F#ck That" face, you???

Rest In Power Dolly Parton you were loved by everyone

Funny how voter fraud was never a real crisis for 250 years, until a fraud became president

A man tried to yell at me today but I'm Gen-X and the eldest son, so now he's crying in his wittle car in the parking lot, that's all

Pennywise and Frank-N-Furter have left the building RIP Tim Curry

That's interesting...think about it, but not too much

"Find our who you are and do it on purpose" - Dolly Parton 


Woman Crush of the Week - Leah Remini joining The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for the upcoming season, she's exactly what the show needs!

Indulged myself in a gin martini and some calamari at Found Oyster last night, delicious! The more you know...

Worst thing about a heat wave other than the obvious? When you have your A/C on full blast and feels like it's not helping any

"I don't fear death, I try to avoid it, as I think we all do" - Tim Curry

It's hard to watch all these beautiful things be carried away by time and see the wrong things growing in their place.

You know the saying "Be the change you want to see in the world?" do that even more

Be the change with me here -



No comments:

Post a Comment