Thursday, August 20, 2026

Michael's Musings

I've Got A Dirty Mind
Michael Shinafelt


"You stare are you looking at me

Or just an image from your colour tv
Dollar signs and neon lights
Shine on the people every night
I'm going down to the river to wash my sins away
But they'll be back tomorrow anyway
I've got a dirty mind
I've got a dirty mind
Take a look at yourself
I've got imagination
I got hallucinations
Do you want some?" - Dirty Mind, Shakespear's Sister 

I shaved my balls for this?! "Yes" this is for me to know and you to never find out. That's the way it goes!

POV: If you love someone let them go, if they come back, it means no one liked them, so let them go again...

On a personal note I am enjoying Stassi's new "reality show" House Of Stassi, especially how it breaks the fourth wall

It's going to be a mere 87 degrees in Los Angeles today, down from 91 yesterday, ugh!

Almost quit drinking wine, but then I thought about the people who work for the wineries in order to feed their families...Cheers!

Does anyone know of someone who does witch stuff? Asking for a friend

Saw Teenage Sex and Death at Camp Miasma last Friday. Run in your underwear to see it!!!

"Anybody know how that a$$hole grew his ear back" - Vincent van Gogh 


Woman Crush of the Week - Hannah Einbinder of "Hacks" fame who looks quite fetching in her underwear in "Teenage Sex and Death at Camp Miasma" 

As you mature, you realize nothing is ever a loss. It's either redirection, protection, or a realization.

RIP - Hayden Panettiere your portrayals of Kirby Reed and Juliette Barnes will always be iconic to me

Does anyone share my love of jalapeno peppers on pretty much everything?

It's cinnamon, not fireball, that's all...

90 plus degree temperatures and over 50% humidity is why we can't have yoga outside anymore. First world problems.

Let's talk more first world problems here -



No comments:

Post a Comment