Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th Of July!

I Pledge Allegiance To Your Clothes...
Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard
Whilst searching the WWW for an image that really struck my fancy today I was pretty much at the end of the road until I stumbled upon this too adorbs pic of Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard in American Flag onesies.

Nothing says independence like PJ's with the old red, white and blue plastered on them I always say starting as of now, yes, right now.

Who better than to pull this fashion statement off than cutest couple on earth Bell & Shepard? They always make me smile when I see them together as you can see how much they enjoy each others company. 

So for this Tuesday, July 4th 2017 I wish you a day of laughter and levity. It doesn't get much better or independent than that I always say, starting right here, right now...

Kristen on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/kristenanniebell/?hl=en

Dax on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/daxshepard/?hl=en   

No comments:

Post a Comment