Thursday, July 6, 2017

Michael's Musings

King Cold Miser
Michael Shinafelt

"Cold is the color of crystal the snow light, That falls from the heavenly skies" Cold - Annie Lennox

Yes it's summer, but why am I feeling so cold? Well this past Tuesday we Americans celebrated July 4th. It was the 241st Birthday of our country, a celebration of a break from tyranny. Yet in 2017 certain people with brain disorders voted it back in. 

Thus I told people on my social media outlets to celebrate their independence, that is what will keep us all strong, shall we continue? Fer sure!

File this under things that never get old: "See Darlin' You Are A Whore" - Cristal Connors, Showgirls

It's official, I am the booty whisperer 

Admit it, kale sucks

Annie Lennox was recently mistaken for a promising new singer. Ugh, millennials.

Stop calling Kelly Clarkson fat

Always remember, your neighbors are cray
How Many Fuxs Do I Give?
Adam Lambert
Dear Adam Lambert, I'd give you more than "Two Fuxs"

"I'll tell ya how I'm doing...Not well, bitches" Dorinda Medley - The Real Housewives of New York

Meanwhile in my pants...

I Am Legend 

One Upon A Time...you know the rest, or do you???

It's the first Thursday of the rest of our lives. Think about it, but not too much.

Come to me at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment