Friday, July 14, 2017

Just Because...Caption This

Fred & Ginger?
Mitch Grassi & Scott Hoying

Just because it's Friday, just because it's fun & just because it's super fruity, I present this gender bending image of Mitch Grassi & Scott Hoying of Superfruit. See I told you it was super fruity!

So let's have some T.G.I.F. f-u-n shall we and find something imaginative to caption this photo with. As you can see I put "Fred & Ginger?" above since the boys are dancing, you know as in Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers.

Another I thought up was "The Lady Is A Tramp" an old song sung by Frank Sinatra

Yeah, I know none of my references are really trendy and now. My brain works toward the more classic end of the spectrum.

But, hey if any of you out there think of something clever I would love to hear it, seriously. 

So let's have a Fruity Friday shall we?

Scott on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/scotthoying/?hl=en

Mitch on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/mitchgrassi/?hl=en   

No comments:

Post a Comment