Monday, July 24, 2017

Just Because...J-Lo & A-Rod

J-Lo & A-Rod Sitting In A Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G...
Just Because it's Monday, just because it's hot everywhere and I feel like making it hotter & just because they're both so pretty I present to you this image of sizzling couple Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez.

This is one of those pairings that publicists dream about. Both are rich, photogenic and hot, hot, hot! Not to mention buzz worthy. You never know a PR lackey may have actually got them together in the first darn place.

Look they even dress to the nines for a simple evening of dining out while in Miami, Florida. One of my least favorite cities in the United States for the record. 

OK back to the subjects at hand. When was the last time a celebrity couple seemed so equal to one another in every little way I ask you?

Answer me, I'm waiting....

Jennifer on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/jlo/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment