Sunday, December 20, 2020

Ho Ho Ho...5 More Days!

Hurry Down My Chimney...
Ryan Phillippe

With a mere 5 days left until the "Big C" let's continue our countdown to Christmas with another Sexy Santa, this one comes in the form of Ryan Phillippe.

Ryan as you may know is currently starring on the TV Show Big Sky, however this photo looks like Phillippe the vintage years. You know when he did two of my favorite movies I Know What You Did Last Summer & Cruel Intentions. The latter edging out the former on the how much I like it scale.

So here we have Ryan in all his shirtless Sexy Santa glory for you to behold. Behold him I said, do it and do it now!!!

Have you gotten your halls decked yet? Are your stocking hung? Well then have a ball and enjoy the last 5 days until Santa comes to your house and....

Ho ho ho 😉

Ryan on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/ryanphillippe/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment