Monday, December 7, 2020

Tis The Season..."White Christmas"

                                                                "I'm Dreaming Of A..." - Sandy Zacky

Today I am feeling somewhat (not entirely) remiss. There are merely 17 days left until Christmas and, like, I haven't even acknowledged the Holiday this month.

Well I am rectifying that today, Monday December 7, 2020! Being as we could use all of the Holiday cheer we can get this year, I hereby bequeath you with the resident Diva at Entertain Me, Sandy with a "Y" not "E" and her rendition of the classic "White Christmas."

No need to thank me, just give Sandy's lovely take on the sentimental favorite below. 

It's the perfect way to kick off your week, and a perfect way to start the countdown to Christmas (say that three times fast) here on Entertain Me!

Now stop being a Grinch and listen closely. Christmas is just around the corner...Ho Ho Ho!


Sandy on the WWW -

https://www.facebook.com/SandyZackyDiva/

https://www.reverbnation.com/sandyzacky  

No comments:

Post a Comment