Friday, December 11, 2020

14 More Days...

Hello Santa...
Pamela Anderson 

As you can see I am trying my best to get into the Holiday mood, it's been a tough year for us all, thus it's the least I could do. 

With Christmas a mere 14 days away I thought I would continue what I started on Hump Day with Jared Leto. That's correct Minions, it's Sexy Santa time again in the form of Pamela Anderson.

Nothing says sexy, or sex for that matter quite like Pam. She's sure to put some pep in your something today as you toil away the hours until a scant two weeks from today.

"Yes" Christmas arrives on a Friday this year, of course it does, because we won't be able to celebrate like we have in past years. But we are resilient and will do what Martha Stewart advises in situations like these: Improvise.

Sending good vibrations today, with some T.G.I.F! for good measure...!!!

Ho, ho, ho

https://www.instagram.com/pamelaanderson/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment