Thursday, December 3, 2020

Michael's Musings

Social Distancing Selfie Portrait 
Michael Shinafelt

Here we are, back where we started at the beginning of the Pandemic. Lockdown in Los Angeles...sigh! Since I am one who has always done my part I find this a rather frustrating quandary. 

Thus today I am going to try to focus on self care and positive things like pregnant mermaids. Yeah, now that's the ticket...

Intercourse Monsters need love too

Congratulations to Elliot Page!

I'm giving the gift that keeps on giving this year: A Christmas Bag of Threats

Mommie Dearest memes truly annoy me. The more you know

Saw The Invisible Man redo with Elisabeth Moss. Did I like it??? Let's put it this way at 91% fresh I have now seen the most overrated movie on Rotten Tomatoes.

My Little Pony Boy, discuss 

Hey Santa, I've been naughty and it was worth it! You fat judgmental bastard!!!

I have so many questions...

Woman Crush of the Week - Miley Cyrus because her latest Plastic Hearts is awesomeness personified. She also does a great cover of one of my favorite songs ever Hole's Doll Parts, so there! 

Never have I ever heard of an egg roll referred to in that way

After losing last night's Powerball, I'm going to declare myself the winner and file lawsuits until I win!

This Holiday Season may your pies and stuffing be warm and moist like your whore mouth

Amazing how polite The White House has gotten recently, with everyone saying "Pardon Me"

What's in your wallet right here, right now?

Meet me out back at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment