Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Hump Day & Chill

Santa Baby!!!
Jered Leto

Today's Hump Day & Chill is all about Sexy Santa..."Yes" Minions, Santa can be sexy especially when he takes on the form of a shirtless Jared Leto.

Jared shirtless as a Sexy Santa is certainly what I would like to stuff my stocking this Christmas and with scant 16 days until then and all the Quarantine that has been going on, he'd better hurry his booty on my chimney stat!!!

Oh, and let's be honest, other than his bare chest, doesn't Mr. Leto have the most dreamy, intense eyes??? Imagine those looking at you as you are below him, I said imagine it!!!

So Minions it's time for a Hump Day & Chill Holiday style, or whichever style you like. If you get my drift, and I think you do...

Mic Drop!

Jared on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/jaredleto/   

No comments:

Post a Comment