Thursday, December 10, 2020

Michael's Musings

Sykes on Mike
Wanda Sykes & Michael Shinafelt

This week Instagram was caught up in a wave of a whole new thing. That thing was to place yourself with a celebrity or something, that rhymed with your name. For example Selma Blair placed herself with Cher i.e. Cher on Blair. Thus even though I go by Michael and, let's face it, nothing gels with Shinafelt. The only thing I could find to rhyme with my name is if I went by Mike.

So I hereby bequeath you Sykes on Mike! Hey, who could resist such tomfoolery? Not me, moving on...

No, he was just so cute I did it for free...NOT!

Let's start a cult

There are two sides to every story and you're a little twunt in both of them

Doing your best may look different every day, but your best is always enough

Byline of the Day: White House to be thoroughly disinfected when Trump goes 

Facts don't care about your feelings, the more you know

Remember December 1st of 2019 when you were excited there was only one month left in that dud of year? Learn from that!!!

To those who are observant, Happy Hanukkah

Woman Crush of the Week - Charlize Theron for this "Who's Who?" Instagram post of herself & Kylie Jenner after a make-up mishap 

I'm about to love you like there's a rollercoaster in my ________ let's play fill in the blank

Mario Lopez as a hunky Colonel Sanders in Recipe For Seduction on Lifetime, discuss...

If your confused about what's open in Los Angeles during lockdown let me help: relationships & Ralph's

Love yourself as much as you love toxic people, the more you know

Stay Hungry

Let's eat at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment