Thursday, December 24, 2020

Michael's Musings

"You Have To Believe We Are Magic"
Olivia Newton-John & Michael Shinafelt

Ho ho ho, and Merry Christmas Eve Day (say that three times fast) While this Holiday Season is quite unprecedented, there's still no reason why we can't make it fun! Thus I am caught up in and Olivia Newton-John/Xanadu fugue.

"Magic" is something we should, and all need to believe in. Not to mention it's one of ONJ's best songs ever from the movie Xanadu, which despite it's bad reputation, I have enjoyed viewing multiple times. So let's get the party started Minions!!!

Reminder, it won't work unless you are holding my flower

Got anything you need to Mansplain to Santa? Now's the time to do it

The Three Kings of Hell have returned, discuss

"And if all your hopes survive, Destiny will arrive..." - Magic, Olivia Newton-John 

Well now, that was a whole bucket of miss

Start preheating your oven now so your Holy Infant will be tender and mild

"If I can wear a mask while I give birth, you can wear a mask at Walmart" - Sophie Turner 

All I want for Christmas is January 20th

Woman Crush of the Week - duh, Olivia Newton-John and Magic!

My tranquility needs to be refurbished

I finally binged The Queen's Gambit, LOVED IT!!!

That time Santa jacked your Mom's Coke from the fridge on Christmas Eve 

You deserve a stripper for Christmas, just sayin'

How am I celebrating Christmas? Enjoying Christmas breakfast with a friend and watching Wonder Woman 1984, that's how

Come Into My World at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt    

No comments:

Post a Comment