Thursday, December 31, 2020

Michael's Musings

Let's Get Physical!
Michael Shinafelt  


"All night, I'll riot with you, I know you got my back and you know I got you, So come on (come on), come on (come on), come on (come on) Let's get physical" - Physical, Dua Lipa 

What does Dua Lipa's song Physical have to do with ringing in 2021? I'm not sure if it means anything to you, but for me it does. Hey, it's my column and I'll do what I want to, seriously! 

Moving on from 2020 isn't going to be like flipping a light switch, it's going to be more like running a marathon up a hill in San Francisco. Making way for a better future. It's going to be a challenge, but were up for it! Let's hit the Mother F#cking ground running Minions!

You always hurt the ones you love, I love you!

Let's hope 2021 sucks better than 2020

Consume mass quantities of Endorphins, you're gonna need em'! 

In the name of all that is Holy, bring back the gym in 2021!

Always have hope 

Please, you're not the only one that parties with Sex Demons

What am I doing for NYE? Being responsible, staying home and bingeing Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, so there! 

Hypoallergenic dogs, fact or fiction?

Woman Crush of the Week - Dawn Wells, I mean who didn't love Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island? Rest in power beautiful soul

Knock, Knock, Knocking on the gates off Hell, why not? I ask you???

Binged The Flight Attendant - love it! Kaley Cuoco is fantastic! This is coming from someone who has never watched The Big Bang Theory.

Whores R US - discuss

Right now I am wondering what would Lucifer do?

Dick, that's an interesting name...

2021 Begins With Me At - 

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment