Monday, January 25, 2021

Monday Motivation

Click Your Heels Together Three Times & Say...
John Duff

While surfing the WWW I spied this fun photo and it reminded me that I need to clean my place and made me a smile at the same time. "Yes" this is giving me all sorts of Monday Motivation to break out that vacuum and mop, strike a pose there's nothing to it, clean!

Upon further examination I found out this is a publicity shot for an out singer named John Duff. His current single is titled: "Do It" -

Hence I went to his, what else? Instagram page to see more...John is quite the cheeky dude with some cool beats. Who claims Paula Abdul called him "strange" in 2011. Well if you know anything about Ms. Abdul that's, uh, really saying something.

So a big Thank You to John for giving me Monday Motivation to engage in the act of housekeeping and for putting a grin on my face at the same time. It's like a unicorn, magic!!!

John on IG -

No comments:

Post a Comment