Saturday, January 2, 2021

Sparkle Miley, Sparkle!

Shine Bright Like A Diamond
Miley Cyrus

OK, I know it is merely the second day of 2021 and, yeah, it's pretty much like 2020 thus far. I am looking forward to when the world finally starts moving that way.

So in the meantime I need things other than Netflix binges to keep my morale up. Shiny things that sparkle, like Miley Cyrus performing at Dick Clark's New Years Rockin Eve 2021.

"Yes" I am a Cyrus fan, she's one of the best contemporary artist out there at present. Honestly I jam to a song or two of hers at least once a day.

What's that you say? Did I catch her on NYRE? Sort of, I seent it on YouTube, I am asleep by midnight always and feel no special need to indulge in staying up to ring in the New Year. What's the point?! It isn't going to, especially this year, change with the flip of a switch.

Today I hereby add Miley Cyrus to my list of things to keep my spirits up while we wait for the world to mobilize in a positive manner.

Sparkle Miley, Sparkle!

Miley on IG -

No comments:

Post a Comment