Friday, January 15, 2021

Film Buff Friday: Some Like It Hot

Some Like It Hot is one of my favorite movies of all time. So much so that I in fact have the poster above in my home.

Today I am posting a link that my friend Jay Jacobson wrote about this comedy masterpiece (IMHO) which is one of the many films featured on his site Jay's Classic Movie Blog.

In addition to Some Like It Hot you will find other classics such as Rebel Without A Cause and Alfred Hitchcock's Rebecca, which are two of my personal faves, plus many more.

Jay not only breaks the movies down he gives you behind the scenes history of the stars and facts of what went into making the film and things that happened during the making of it.

So if you like it classic & hot, click on the link below...🌟

https://www.jaysclassicmovieblog.com/post/32-some-like-it-hot-1959?cid=4d56c486-73a6-4289-a1a5-ea22f2a1dcbf  

No comments:

Post a Comment