Thursday, January 14, 2021

Michael's Musings

"I Blame Madonna"
Michael Shinafelt

While I did not watch yesterday's SS (Sh!t Show) aka The Impeachment Hearing, word travels, especially when congressman Ken Buck chose to use his time calling out Madonna. Just when you thought our government couldn't resemble an episode of The Twilight Zone more than it does...

So anything that I say in this weeks column that maybe, might offend you, I'm gonna blame Madonna for it, so there! Time to express myself Minions!

Rump Swapper, discuss...

Let people chow down on the nether regions of their choice

There's got to be a missing sock somewhere right here, right now

Sure I'll give a cheese sandwich, only if you walk on water

Trump stiffing Giuliani for his legal fees is on brand

Keep your nose in your mask and out of my business

Finally saw Spring Breakers w/Ashley Benson, Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez & James Franco on Netflix, loved it!!!

Lauren Boebert is unhinged & beyond, not to be confused with Bed, Bath & Beyond

Woman Crush of the Week - Shanola Hampton, I've been bingeing Shameless on Netflix and Veronica is my kind of woman

FYI Lies are not differences of opinion

"Trump Administration resignations are piling up. They did not see this coming. They’re Not-sees" - Jimmy Kimmel

Ivanka Trump deleted a Tweet calling the Domestic Terrorists at the Capitol "Patriots" I wanna delete Ivanka Trump

Let's have some fun and make a list of people we would like to wish into the cornfield

Today I will use my powers for good, pinky swear

Do good with me at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment