Thursday, January 7, 2021

Michael's Musings

Remember The Time?
Michael Shinafelt

Well it's day number 365 of 2021, OK kidding, but seriously? I'd be totally remiss if I ignored the events of this week. Honestly I am over the BS, it's time to move on and heal.

That's why I chose a TBT photo of myself, I want to remember what it feels like to live in a world that isn't what we have at present. Ya know, blonde ambition and all, prepare thyself for the vent...

Pack your bags a$$hole, game over!

Joe Biden has officially been certified President, please keep him safe

This just in Kim Kardashian and Kanye West announced they are delaying their divorce until a quieter news cycle

I was attacked by a Karen yesterday at Trader Joe's on Vine in Hollywood. How appropriate given the climate of the day, and what a feeling!

What? I'm not as light as I usually am today? Grow Up

So sad I can't say what happened yesterday was shocking and unsurprising

I can no longer in good conscience call myself an American, I have decided to resign

On a lighter note my Law & Order: SVU crush Rafael Barba returns tonight

Woman Crush of the Week - Stacey Abrams, she's got the power!

The US has been a reality sh!t show for the last four years

R.I.P. Tanya Roberts

Hell is like a sieve and the damned have been slipping through left and right

Are you in the market for babies and degenerate art? Call Sal 

The last thing I want in 2021 is to be torn limb by limb by an Incubus, no thanks

Join me in 2021, here:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt    

No comments:

Post a Comment