Sunday, January 10, 2021

Silly Sunday

Changing Faces
Gerard Butler

With sedition in the air I found myself wanting something a lot less heavy. My mind wandered back to a few weeks ago when I saw The Ugly Truth with Gerard Butler & Katherine Heigl for the very first time, yeah I was like a virgin, on some station.

I started thinking about what a manly stud Gerard is, thus I Goggled him and came across something even better than his usual Sex God like pose he strikes. 

"Yes" it's Mr. Butler making a silly face, which is actually even sexier than if he were to smolder. I don't know about you, but a sense of humor makes a fine guy even better looking if you ask me, and while I know you didn't ask me, whatever!!!

So let's have a Silly Sunday courtesy of a Gerard, because as you know the Butler did it!

GB on iG -

https://www.instagram.com/gerardbutler/  

No comments:

Post a Comment