Thursday, January 21, 2021

Michael's Musings

Back Off!
Michael Shinafelt

"I'm the trouble starter, punkin' instigator, I'm the fear addicted, a danger illustrated

I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter" - Firestarter, Prodigy 

Honestly I can't tell why this old Prodigy song is going through my mind this ayem, but since it is I am going with it. That's why this is a musings column, none of it has to be cohesive, it only has to spring fourth from my mind randomly. On that note, let's get more random shall we? We shall...

I don't know about you, but I feel a sense of calm today I haven't felt for 4 years

Biggest surprise at yesterday's Inauguration performance wise? Jennifer Lopez - WOW!

Light as a feather, stiff as a varnished eel

It's so bad. His eyes are lifted to high...wrong plastic surgery happens.

When I hide something, it stays hid

Relationships are horny 

FYI I almost blocked you

To those of you offering to cover me in bubble wrap, please consider I would suffocate 

Woman Crush of the Week - The first female Vice President ever Kamala Harris 

These thongs were made for walking, don't question me

Do you know the way to San Jose? Asking for a friend

Pick yourself up and remember who you are

What I said isn't deep enough for this many questions 

Fresh as a _______ the blank is yours to fill in 

Leave nothing open for interpretation with me here:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment