Thursday, January 28, 2021

Michael's Musings

Euphoria
Michael Shinafelt

Eu·pho·ri·a 
noun a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness - this is the word of the week: Euphoria. When was the last time you felt it? I personally try to achieve a partial feeling of it everyday, it's good for the mind, body & soul.

There's this yoga pose I do that usually does the trick, if you're nice to me perhaps I will demonstrate it for you sometime.

While on the subject of Euphoria I saw the second special about Jules, loved it! I can't wait until we get an actual season 2 of the show!!!

Stop romanticizing the people who hurt you. The more you know...

Think about the Hedge Funds!

Nearly everyone who accuses others of having a radical leftist agenda belongs to a religion founded by a man with a radical leftist agenda, let that sink in.

Remember when we used to get mail?

It's nice to have a President who doesn't have an advisor from the pillow industry 

She's the squeakiest!

A whole bag of expired dicks, discuss...


Woman Crush of the Week - Hunter Schafer who is so great as Jules Vaughn on Euphoria

Saw David Cronenberg's Maps of the Stars on Netflix starring Julianne Moore - LOVED IT!!!

Outdoor dining is open again starting tomorrow in Los Angeles

Who the f#ck wants to have tea with Melania? Ghislaine Maxwell?

Those Bernie Sanders Memes have made him the most relevant he's been in years

Meet me in the Sahara for tea, won't you?

I'll explain it all to you here -

No comments:

Post a Comment