Monday, January 11, 2021

And Just Like That...

Revival!
l-r
Cynthia Nixon, Kristin Davis & Sarah Jessica Parker 

In case you haven't heard HBO Max is reviving Sex and the City for 10 episodes with the title And Just Like That...

While I do enjoy reruns of the original show I'm not really sure about this, considering the first SATC movie was merely OK, and the second movie was downright awful. Also Kim Cattrall will not be returning as Samantha, she was my favorite character on the show.

This is a "we shall wait and see" type of proposition. While I am not going to outright dismiss it, I am very skeptical moving forward.

Caution, is today's secret word...

For more 411 on the revival, click on the link to the Variety article below!

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/sex-and-the-city-reboot-hbo-max-1234882219/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment