Saturday, January 9, 2021

National Balloon Ascension Day

Up!

Hey you, yes you, here is something to add to your well of useless knowledge today. Did you know January 9th is National Balloon Ascension Day? Well now you do!

With all the nonsense and insane happenings in the world at large, when I found this out all I could think of is how grand it would be to escape for just a little while. 

Even though I have never seen Pixar's Up, I have seen the image from it above before and it is what immediately sprung to mind when I found out that today is a celebration of ascending balloons.

Honestly it looks like a blast to hitch a house and go up, up in the air with some beautiful, vibrant balloons.

So let's celebrate today and pretend we are in the house flying high attached to a gaggle of balloons off on a magical journey, shall we? We shall!!!

Here's the 411 on NBAD - fly free Minions!

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/balloon-ascension-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment