Friday, May 28, 2021

Acting Trashy

Taking Out The Trash
Carrie Fisher

Carrie Fisher aka Princess Leia of the Star Wars fame had a razor sharp sense of humor as most of you know, But what I didn't know was how trashy she really acted. "Yes" I came across this montage of images featuring Carrie in, well trash cans.

It isn't clear if these "Trashy Cheek" (Cheek as in Chic/Cheeky, yeah I made up a new term) photos are all part of the same shoot or a couple of individual ones. From the looks of they were shot by the same photographer at the same time, "Yes" I am Michael Photo Detective!

Moving on...I love these photos as they capture Ms. Fisher and her wicked (in a good way) wit and her lust for living.

I'll simply leave these here for you to project your own thoughts and feelings on to them, T.G.I.F! & Carrie On!!!

Carrie on Wikipedia -

No comments:

Post a Comment