Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Hump Day & Chill

Join Us?
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

After a trying 2020 things are slowly progressing back to something resembling our new normal. One of those things is the premiere of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills tonight on Bravo.

How nice it will be to Hump Day & Chill with the ladies of the BH, it will feel like, well business as usual and that brings me a certain comfort. Beverly Hills is my favorite in the real housewives franchise, which truly isn't saying too much since the only other one I watch is the New York women. 

While I am bummed that Denise Richards has exited I am happy to see the familiar group reunite. Plus there's a new housewife in the zip code, Crystal Kung Minkoff, she is the first Asian RHOBH cast member and from the looks of the season 11 preview she brings it!

Personally I am quivering with anticipation to bear witness to the drama that is sure to be Erika Jayne this season. With her shall we say, "current situation?" we shall!

You now know how I am going to Hump Day & Chill, join me? Or not...

RHOBH on the WWW -

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills

No comments:

Post a Comment