Thursday, May 6, 2021

Michael's Musings

And (Ob)scene... 
Michael Shinaflet

So yesterday was Cinco de Mayo, and I went and had my last Mexican lunch for a spell at Casita Del Campo in Silverlake. "Yes" I need to hit the eating well trail quite strictly for two weeks before I can have a cheat day again. Oh, and there were a couple of margaritas involved, and none were left behind, and aren't you happy???

I would describe Caitlyn Jenner's run for governor of California as a car crash, but that would be redundant

Fully vaccinated people can have threesomes without a mask, yay!

It's amazing and beyond parody, the more you know...

Happy people ain't hating, just saying

If one retweets a smart person, does that make you smart by proxy?

Sometimes I think dyslexic 

RHONY premiered this week, it was real and it was spectacular 

Yeah, I'm working on hitting all the right spots

Woman Crush of the Week - Kate Winslet because she is simply the best in Mare of Easttown

Kicking a person out because they won't lie. Life with the authoritarianism cult.

May the fierce be with you always 

Some people are rapidly developing heard immunity from reality

Alexander Skarsgard, that is all

It's all about the tagline 

Find out what mine is here:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment