Monday, May 31, 2021

Monday Motivation

Downward Gaga
Lady Gaga

It's Memorial Day and I  am getting myself ready and focused for the week ahead, thus it's time for some good old fashioned Monday Motivation in the form of yoga.

Here we see Lady Gaga striking a yoga pose, me?! I will be striking my pose adjacent to the Douglas Fairbanks Memorial in the Hollywood Forever Cemetery this ayem. 

"Yes" that's correct Minions Hollywood Forever has been having yoga there for a majority of the Pandemic and it is real and spectacular. Not to mention quiet and I have yet to see any dead people, just their markers.

So gird your loins and get all downward dog with me, won't you? Or perhaps take a hike.

Yoga is my jam and exactly the Monday Motivation I need to clear my head and make me chill for the week ahead.

What's on your  agenda?

Hollywood Forever on the WWW -

No comments:

Post a Comment