Thursday, May 27, 2021

Michael's Musings

Do I Have Any F#cks? Not One, Go Fish!
Michael Shinafelt

For some odd reason that only the shadow knows, giving Zero F#cks was my jam this past week. Was it calculated? Uh, no, yet somehow friends kept sending me a plethora of Memes and TikTok videos addressing this very subject matter. Thus it took on a life, mine in particular of it's own.

Buckle up Minions you are in for a perpendicular ride!!!

Maybe if we wait just a little bit longer a F#ck will fall into my hand and I can give it to you

Finally saw Run starring Sarah Paulson, it was like a modern take on Whatever Happened to Baby Jane. Oh yes, it was campy like the latter as well!

I cum in peace, think about it, but not too much

Does your babysitter laugh when you stop, look & listen?

Before there were emojis, there was Lucy, as in I Love Lucy, not the one in the sky with diamonds

What happens when a Nun and a Clown are alone together in the same room?

Ewan McGregor is great in Halston, that is all

The guy in the middle, yeah him, what is he, skiing???


Woman Crush of the Week - Crystal Minkoff. The newest cast member of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is really bringing it!!!

Sometimes your shadow has more fun than you, the more you know...

Dear McDonald's I didn't order a Mc WAP 

Why does the albino squirrel come to your door, stare at you and rubs it's nipples?!

There's something in the corner of your room at night, making you aware

I need some sort of warning label attached to my person

Find out what here:

No comments:

Post a Comment