Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Hump Day & Chill

Anthony Perkins

While Mother's Day has come and gone I came across this quite enticing post focusing on Anthony Perkins and Psycho for said day, naturally on Tye Briggs Favorite Hunks & Other Things yesterday. 

Thus today we are going to Hump Day & Chill to the late, great Mr. Perkins a guy who I admittedly had a crush on after my first viewing of, well, Psycho. What's that you say? How could I crush on Norman Bates? Well I was crushing on Perkins, hey he was one handsome dude, not to mention he imbued Norman with mega watt charm. How else could Norman get away with what he did for so long? I ask you, not sure why I did because I know you will not answer.

Apparently Tye dug up the only nude scene Anthony did (unfortunately it was only a booty shot) in a film called Ten Days Wonder. However there is some VPL in the piece that shows Mr. Perkins sporting a barely there bathing suit.

So here we are with another edition of Hump Day & Chill, you know you want to, so click on the link below and get to it Minions!!!

https://favoritehunks.blogspot.com/2021/05/mother-oh-god-mother.html

No comments:

Post a Comment