Saturday, May 8, 2021

Pamela Anderson Vibes

Lily, Pam, Lily, Pam!
Lily James

Recognize this pic of Pamela Anderson circa the Barb Wire era? Well, wait for it, this is actually Lily James from the upcoming Hulu limited series Pam & Tommy. The story is set to revolve around her and Tommy Lee's (Sebastian Stan)  whirlwind romance and sex tape scandal.

When I initially heard of this project I was like meh. But then I found out that the eight episode series is being directed by Craig Gillespie of I, Tonya fame. Now I am excited as I, Tonya took the bio-pic format and gave it a triple axel.

If the end result of Pam & Tommy is anywhere near as entertaining, well we the audience are in for a real treat!

BTW - while Lily James bears an at a glance resemblance to Anderson, she sure is giving Pamela Anderson Vibes in the stills I have seen thus far. "Yes" I have interviewed Ms. Anderson so I do have something other than media impressions to base this on.

Enjoy your day!

Pam & Tommy on Wikipedia -

No comments:

Post a Comment