Monday, May 3, 2021

Do You Believe In Fairies?

I Believe!
Katy Perry

If you believe in fairies, clap your hands! After spying this photo of Katy Perry looking like Tinkerbell's doppelganger I have to say perhaps I do...at the very least I believe in the magic of Katy Perry, there's that.

From the looks of it I am guessing last night was Disney night on American Idol, I wouldn't have known other than having seen Katy Perry living her best Tinkerbell life on the AI stage.

Yeah, I stopped watching Idol after Adam Lambert's runner up season, heck I don't even watch The Voice. I'm just not that into all that jazz.

However, Katy Bell as I hereby decree her moving forward has me wanting to clap my hands and believe in fairies, even though I know she's all dressed up for an AI theme show there is magic in her ensemble and I feel with the correct amount of fairy dust....one can dream, can't one???

Believe!

Katy on IG -

No comments:

Post a Comment