Sunday, October 17, 2021

"Evil Dies Tonight"

"Halloween Kills"

 "He breathes, he kills" - Laurie Strode, Halloween Kills

This is my favorite teaser for Halloween Kills, and it is an accurate description of the film. "Yes" Minions there is a lot of killing in this installment of the Halloween franchise, I mean a lot! TBH I did laugh a handful of times at a couple of the kills, you know how sometimes when you watch a horror film the way someone is offed can actually be so over the top that...yep!

While I am not going to review it I promised yesterday that I would tell you what I thought so here goes. I enjoyed it, I didn't love it, but it was still fun and I got what I came for a good old fashioned slasher flick.

Also it paid homage to the original Halloween II with Jamie Lee Curtis, much like 2018's Halloween paid homage to the original.

Halloween II as you may recall had Jamie Lee's Laurie Strode sidelined in the hospital on the same night as her battle with Michael Myers. Likewise in Halloween Kills. Also Halloween II was basically a slasher flick with a body count, Halloween Kills follows suit.

Last but not least there was an angry mob outside of the Myers house in Halloween II, that idea takes center stage in Halloween Kills.

So there is my take on Halloween Kills Minions. Only 14 more days until, well you know!!!

Halloween Kills on the WWW -

https://www.halloweenmovie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment