Thursday, October 21, 2021

Michael's Musings

"We Are To Be Powerful, Beautiful And Without Regret"
Michael Shinafelt

Hello Minions, I am currently three episodes away from finishing Midnight Mass on Netflix. Thus you get vampire Michael landing this week. 

"Yes" vampires and witches are a particular fixation of mine and thus I LOVE this time of year! Here's a fun fact about me, I wanted to be a vampire when I was a pre-teen, the more you know...

I'm loving the Chucky series on SyFy/USA 💓

Only 10 More days until Halloween...!!!

I'm a lynx in the wild, yeah that's the ticket

See Darlin', you are already in my veins

I'm trying to be more positive: "Yesferatu!"

FYI Conservative Christians, spending eternal life with you people is not the selling point you think it is

"Never Stop Dreaming" - Freddy Krueger

In case you didn't know it's Reptile Awareness Day...Yay!

Woman Crush of the Week - Since I'm in a vampire sort of mood, Catherine Deneuve in The Hunger 

Reminder only laugh at things you find funny

Speak things into existence, it's fun, not to mention mysterious 

No, I won't take your stack of hoarded Burger King coupons

Repeat after me: Resident F#ckwheel 

Gotta move on, it's time to feed

Find out what I'm feeding on here:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment