Monday, October 25, 2021

Monday Mood

A Toast
Jennifer Tilly & Tiffany

As we head into the final days of October aka the remaining days until Halloween I am going to be feeling all things macabre. Tis the season time to revel as they all say (or is it me that says that?)

Thus Jennifer Tilly and her alter ego Tiffany (ya know from the Bride of Chucky) lounging by the pool drinking champagne captures my Monday Mood disturbingly well. 

It's the right amount of chill, with some macabre thrown in and completely 100% certified (by me) cool 😎

Hey, being un-cool is the one thing you don't want this time of year, be there or be skewered. 

Well Jennifer just invited me to come by and join her and Tiffany for a toast. So now I've got to pull myself together and get my Monday Mood started!

Jennifer on IG -

No comments:

Post a Comment