Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Just Because...Dracula

Sucker
Dracula

Just Because in a scant five days it's Halloween, Just Because I saw the Francis Ford Coppola version on TV yesterday & Just Because I'm about to take flight I hereby bequeath you the original Dracula.

There was a time when Bela Lugosi wasn't dead and very much alive portraying the creature of the night.

I have seen it and it is quite well done with a lot of sneaky things thrown in to get past the censors. If you haven't viewed it and are a film buff sort of individual I suggest you do. It's got atmosphere to burn and a great performance by Mr. Lugosi.

Also it was directed by Tod Browning who also helmed the masterpiece Freaks.

So what are you waiting for?! Watch Dracula and watch it now!!!

Dracula on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dracula_(1931_English-language_film)

No comments:

Post a Comment