Thursday, October 7, 2021

Michael's Musings

"Will You Walk Into My Parlour?"
Michael Shinafelt

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said a spider to a fly;

" 'Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy.

The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,

And I have many pretty things to shew when you are there." The Spider and the Fly, Mary Howitt

This great poem has rented space in my head of late, partly because tis the Season of the Witch and partly because it's a dead on metaphor for what's happen in the world today. I highly suggest you Google it and read it, in the meantime welcome to my parlour...

While the RHOBH season finale was tidy and meh, have you seen the preview for the reunion special? Holy F#ck!!!

Did any of you take the opportunity to reacquaint yourselves with your soul during the Facebook/Instagram blackout???

Mikey and Bubbles are gorilla songwriters, you read that correctly and literally 

Didn't catch AHS: Death Valley last night, will watch today. Anyone birth any aliens?!

I love lemon water...the more you know

According to Page Six Meghan Trainor and husband Daryl Sabara have toilets next to each other. A couple who obviously gives two sh!ts about each other

FYI I don't block haters, it would deprive you of seeing me win 

Pardon me while I engage in my Illuminati ritual

Woman Crush of the Week - it isn't Halloween without Elvira who has a new book Yours Cruelly and recently came out, you go ghoul!

Does mayo belong on a burger? "Yes" 100% "Yes!"

Hope, Friends & Vodka - what more does one need???

Just when you thought it was safe to reconnect with humanity...

For some reason Black Celebration by Depeche Mode is on a loop in my head this morning

On Thursday's I wear black, that could be why (RE: Black Celebration)

Have a Black Celebration with me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt 

No comments:

Post a Comment