Thursday, October 14, 2021

Michael's Musings

"I'm A Real Bad Witch And I Won't Give Up"
Michael Shinafelt

I often get asked if I'm a good witch, or a bad witch. Well I've finally answered that question as you can see. Like the old adage goes "good witches go to heaven, bad witches go everywhere" well you get what I mean 😉

Honestly when I was a tadpole on my way to becoming a grown ass frog I always wanted to be a witch. See Minions dreams do come true...

You can't be that afraid of needles, your skin looks too good

Do you ever wonder if life smokes after it F#cks you???

My whole life I've been trying to step outside of my box, the more you know

I'm team Garcelle 100% #RHOBH

Horror Movies & ________ use your imagination Minions

Did you hear? Superman's son Jon Kent is Bi-Sexual - That's Hot!!!

Have you ever been asked if you know the way to San Jose?

Put on your Lucite Heels and move on Karen

Woman Crush of the Week - Jamie Lee Curtis because Halloween Kills opens Friday and she killed it at the premiere dressed as her Mom, Janet Leigh, in the film Psycho

Sometimes I wonder "What would Billy Eichner do?" then I bend it like him

If only bagels were present...

Got my tickets for Halloween Kills on Saturday, can't wait!!!

That's so glitterous 

PS All the rumors are true...

Find out what the rumors are here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment